Best Service Value and Genuine Parts at Mike Shaw Subaru Serving Denver and Longmont, CO
Your Subaru is precision-engineered for long-term, versatile performance. When you bought your Subaru you planned to ignore nature's worst weather. Your Subaru needs proper care to maintain its exceptional performance in conditions that other cars have to decline. Mike Shaw in Thornton is the perfect place to visit for all of your Subaru maintenance and service needs.
- We've prepared a chart showing just how competitive our prices really are. You can see that our prices are often lower than other Subaru dealerships.
- Our Service Technicians are Factory-Trained and Subaru Certified, which is important when choosing where to get your Subaru serviced.
- Some of the chain service stores like PepBoys or JiffyLube may appear to have lower prices, but they will not maintain the integrity of Subaru engineering by using Genuine Subaru Parts. Instead, they will use cheaper non-factory aftermarket parts that were not designed by Subaru or for Subaru vehicles. Such parts may not fit as well or last as long, and they do not protect your Subaru warranties. Naturally, Subaru can only guarantee what Subaru makes.
Saving money is a great goal, but if it means inferior quality and workmanship, no money is saved in the long run. Worse, fixing the problem may ultimately cost much more. Protect your Subaru's warranties, precision engineering and long life by using only Subaru Factory-Trained and Certified Technicians and Genuine Subaru Parts. Bring your Subaru to Mike Shaw Subaru for the best value all the way around.
Mike Shaw Subaru Provides Expert Subaru Service and Genuine Parts Near Denver and Longmont, CO
Mike Shaw Subaru is proud to sell and service the durable, reliable and fuel-efficient Subaru brand for Front Range and Denver Metro residents. Creating loyal, satisfied customers and protecting the environment are two important benefits of being a full-service Subaru dealership.
- We strive to provide exceptional customer service in every area of our business, in our Sales Department, Service Center and our Parts Center.
- We also do top-notch collision repair at our Subaru Caliber Collision Center. Our 4.7-star overall rating on DealerRater shows that we are doing things right.
- Our Service Technicians are Factory-Trained and Certified to provide the kind of Subaru maintenance and repairs that will maintain Subaru integrity and performance.
- Our state-of-the-art Service Center uses the most advanced technology and only Genuine Subaru Parts for accurate diagnostic, maintenance and repair work. We do more than oil changes and scheduled maintenance.
- We also do Battery Replacement, Transmission Maintenance, Brakes, Alignments, and everything else your Subaru will ever need.
We offer updated Service and Parts Specials to help you save money on all of your Subaru needs. Please give us a call at (888) 435-8925 to schedule the next service your Subaru needs or use our convenient online form to initiate a call from one of our friendly Service Center Staff. We are conveniently located near I-25 at 1650 W. 104th Avenue, Thornton, CO 80234. We look forward to being of service to you.